Grab your headband, leg warmers, parachute pants and totally rad friends for this most excellent adventure!
At the I Love the 80’s Fun Run retro party you can run, walk or flashdance your way along the 5K/10K course and cross the finish line in Town Square listening to some gnarly tunes. Earn a totally 80’s medal and other awesome prizes. This is a family friendly event - not just for Members Only
RACE START TIME AND TIME LIMITS
- 10K will start at 9:00am
- 5K will start at 9:15am
- Cutoff for both events is 11:00am
Until April 5th, 2018 at 11:59pm
- 10K - $35
- 5K - $30
- 10K or 5K - 14 and Under - $25
April 6th, 2018 at 12:00am until April 30th, at 11:59pm
- 10K - $45
- 5K - $40
- 10K or 5K - 14 and Under - $35
1501 Pleasant Grove Blvd
Roseville, CA 95747
- Thursday, May 3, 5:00-7:30pm
- Friday, May 4, 4:30-6:30 pm
- Sunday, May 6, 7:30-8:30am at Vernon Street Town Square
Please plan to attend one of the Packet Pickup sessions, or have someone collect your packet for you.
Parking for this event is FREE!
Plan to arrive no later than 8:30am in order to park and arrive at the starting area for announcements.
- Race announcements and course instructions will be given at 8:50am.
- The race will start promptly at 9:00am.
- Refreshments will be provided for all participants following the race.
- Jogging Strollers are allowed, provided they start at the back and stay to the right side of the course.
- Leashed dogs allowed on the 5K course only.
- Only participants with an identifiable race bib will receive a finisher medal as you cross the finish line.
All registered runners will receive a finishers medal.
No awards or prizes will be mailed.
Dress up in your raddest 80’s gear to be considered for one of the these contests:
No prizes will be mailed. Awards will be presented at 10:30am.
- Best Dressed 80’s Male
- Best Dressed 80’s Female
- Most Creative 80’s Costume
- Best 80’s Icon
- Largest I Love the 80’s Team
For information on space available at the finish area, please contact Jon McElroy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone (916) 774-5952.